A few blogs I rather enjoy in no particular order. 🙂
- Curiosity Killed the Bookworm – Longstanding book blog looking at all sorts of genre fiction.
- Tenacious Reader – Marvellous speculative fiction book reviews and content.
- The BiblioSanctum – Mogsy and friends thoughts on speculative fiction, graphic novels and other such things.
- The Fantasy Hive – A collaborative fantasy site full of reviews, writing advice, and all sorts.
- Contains Moderate Peril – Roger’s thoughts on video games, movies, pop culture and whatever else might catch his interest.
- Tales of the Aggronaut – Regular blog posts on MMOs, geek culture, life and beyond from the delightful Belghast.
- The Outfit Repeater – A thrifty, vintage, affordable style blog with a lot of colour and personality.
- Fantasy-Faction – Longrunning and huge fantasy news, review, and interview site.
- The Pewter Wolf – (Usually) YA focused book blog with super interesting perspectives.
- Welshtroll – A Welshman with a fantastic mohawk sometimes offers thoughts on video games.
- SoftThistle Life – The lifestyle blog of a lovely Scottish mum of two and her experiences as a single mother raising an autistic child.
- Pizza Maid – The bright and cheerful video game blog from the otaku side of things as told by Pizza.
- Memoirs of a Lady – Muffin Queen Rinike’s video game and screenshot blog, usually focusing on MMORPGs, and one of my dearest friends.
- In Search of Mexican – A travel blog from the perspective of a disabled lady who just wants a good taco.
- Gamer Girl Confessions – Chestnut’s video game thoughts, screenshots, and stream schedules.
- Through Wolfy’s Eyes – Perhaps my bestest friend, Wolfy provides his thoughts on games with an emphasis on positivity and enjoyment.
- Just Geeking By – One of my favourite Twitter friends’ geeky blog looking at lifestyle, beauty, nerdy subjects, chronic illness and beyond.
- Narratess – The book review and writing blog of the lovely Tessa.